[Can you drink honey water with a high fever]_Fever_Can you drink it?
Can I drink honey water with a high fever?
Fever is a very common disease in life. When the fever is severe, it will burn our brain and affect our physical health. Therefore, in the face of fever, we still need to receive treatment in time.
We all know that when you are sick, you need to avoid taboos, and your fever is similar. There are many things that you ca n’t eat, so do you know if you can still drink honey water after having a fever?
Let’s learn about it together.
Can patients with high fever drink honey water?
Patients with a high fever can drink honey water.
1. Drinking honey water can be antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and promote the regeneration of tissue cells. High-quality honey will not rot for several years at room temperature, indicating that its antiseptic effect is very strong.
Experiments have confirmed that honey has inhibitory effects on gram-positive bacteria such as streptococcus, staphylococcus, and diphtheria.
Usage: When treating wounds, apply honey to the affected area to reduce leakage, reduce pain, promote wound healing, and prevent infection.
2. Drinking honey water can promote digestion. Studies have shown that honey has a conditioning effect on healing function and can make gastric acid secretion normal.
Animal experiments have confirmed that honey has the effect of enhancing intestinal peristalsis, which can significantly change the time of displacement and defecation.
Usage: Honey has a good effect on colitis and habitual constipation without any replacement.
Honey can make stomach pain and burning sensation disappear, and the number of red blood cells and hemoglobin increases.
People with gastroduodenal ulcers often take honey as a supplement.
3. Drinking honey water can enhance immunity. Honey contains a variety of enzymes and minerals. After a synergistic effect, it can improve human immunity.
Experimental research proves that feeding mice with honey can improve the immune function of mice.
Usage: It is commonly used to treat colds and pharyngitis. The method is to use a glass of water with 2 spoons of honey and 1/4 spoon of fresh lemon juice. Take 3-4 cups a day.
4. Drinking honey water can prolong life. Soviet scholars have investigated more than 200 elderly people over 100 years old, of which 143 were beekeepers, confirming that their long life is related to honey consumption.
The mechanism of honey to promote longevity is more complex. It is a comprehensive conditioning of the human body, rather than simply acting on an organ.
5. Drinking honey water can improve sleep quality. Honey can relieve nervous tension, promote sleep, and have a certain analgesic effect.
The glucose, vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium in honey can regulate the nervous system and promote sleep.
Usage: Neurasthenia, a spoonful of honey every night before bed can improve sleep.
The sedative function of apple nectar collected from apple blossom is outstanding.
Remember the best time to drink honey water: 1. Don’t use boiling water for honey, it is best not to use boiling water to brew honey, and use warm water around 60, because honey is really a kind of hot stuff.There wasn’t much left when I touched the nutrition.
2. Don’t consume more than 100 ml of honey every day. Although it is good, you can’t be greedy!
Honey can ingest up to 100ml per day, but you ca n’t eat endlessly because you feel that honey is a good health.
Drink two cups of honey water a day, a spoonful of honey is enough, a healthy diet is balanced.
3. Don’t buy honey with metal utensils, don’t buy it with metal utensils. It’s best to use glass or plastic bottles, and store them tightly in a cool place.
Taboos of drinking honey water: 1. Don’t avoid people who lose weight in the first cup of honey water in the morning. Drinking honey water in the morning has the effect of detoxification, but can it actually achieve the so-called bowel cleansing?
Honey water contains the corresponding sugar, not in the form of pure water.
After the body, the fructose in honey must be metabolized into glucose by the human body before it can be absorbed by the human body, thus losing the role of the first glass of water in the morning to clean up the internal environment of the body.
Moreover, as the first cup of water, honey cannot effectively replenish the water of the body’s cells, the urination time is relatively slower than that of boiled water, and the efficacy of detoxification in the body is reduced.
At this time, the body does not clear the residue, and then it accepts new materials. The new materials are mixed with the waste residue, and the metabolic absorption process of the new and old hybrid materials in the body is presented. The nutrients of honey cannot be obtained well, and the residue is metabolized againEven worse for health.
2. Don’t drink honey before going to bed. Although honey is a good thing and can promote metabolism, it is definitely not something you should drink before going to bed.
Drinking honey that is boiling water before going to bed will not achieve the effect of promoting sleep, it will cause blood sugar to rise rapidly, and it will be converted into an adult and accumulated in the body.
If you do n’t brush your teeth after drinking honey water, a lot of bacteria will erode your teeth when you sleep!
3. Do not use boiled water to heat the honey to 67 ° C for a long time, it will decompose the amylase in the honey and darken the color; the vitamin C in honey will destroy 1/5 to 1/2.
In addition to 65% to 80% glucose and fructose, honey is also rich in enzymes, vitamins, minerals and so on.When eating honey, use warm water to drink, and the water temperature should not exceed 60 ℃.
If the hot water is washed into the honey, it will destroy its rich nutrients, which will cause its natural color, aroma and taste to change.
4, do not secrete honey water fasting is a sweet food, in the case of fasting will lead to increased gastric acid secretion, leading to excessive gastric acid, damage to the gastric mucosa.
Long-term merger will lead to increased acidity in the body, and gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer are not far away from you.
Honey water is best mixed in half an hour after a meal, the solubility should not be too high5, do not eat with soy milk protein content in soy milk is higher than milk, and honey mainly contains about 75% glucose and fructose, but also contains a small amount of organicAcid, the precipitation of organic acids and proteins during the two redissolutions is not easily absorbed by the body.
So honey water and soy milk can be drunk separately for about an hour, which is good for health.